Tax consultancy to private clients
Estate planning and probate advice
Taxation can have a significant impact on your wealth, with knock-on effects such as serious anxiety about whether you and your family will have enough to live on. We can provide detailed, specialist tax planning to organise your assets in a tax-efficient way, including wills, trusts, estate planning and probate.
What we do
We can advise you on all manner of taxation and trust issues, including:
- Planning and managing you capital and personal taxes
- Managing family trusts
- Creating wills
- Managing probate and estates
- Advice on business and succession planning
- Specialist representation on disputes with H M Revenue & Customs
- Tax compliance
- Tax returns
Why choose us?
- We really understand both the accountancy and legal aspects of family wealth, with years of experience of rearranging affairs in the most tax-efficient manner.
- We understand the risks involved in artificial schemes and direct our clients away from them.
- We are well equipped to handle disputes with H M Revenue & Customs, even to the point of representation before the Tax Tribunal.
- You will always receive a service that is discreet, confidential and totally bespoke. We pride ourselves on the close relationships enjoyed with clients, many of whom have been with us for many years.